Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Day In the Life of Steph

Here's an example of what my daily life is like, a run-down of my day:

0900 hour: wake up, shower, rush to the McDonald's across the street. (Yes, I'm embarrassed to admit this, but its close, its quick, and the Cappuccinos are good!)

0930 hour: entered a cab, wherein the driver proceeded to ask me out. "Would you like to pull over and have breakfast with me?"

0945 hour: arrived at school early to model/"act" in a digital stills photo shoot for a first year's film exercise. (The stills represent the frames of their film.) My character gets set on fire in the jungle by the vengeful wife of the man I was having an affair with. Naturally.

1100 hour: screenwriting workshop. Watched the movie, Secretary. Amazing.

1300 hour: lunch. need i say more?

1400 hour: administrative assistance work for the school. excel + gchat = going insane.

1700 hour: played me some ping-pong, had me some fun.

1800 hour: crashed a second year film class on Editing--fascinating and fun.

2100 hour: rehearsal for the play I'm in. Antionette's ten minute:  two self absorbed people pick each other up in a bank robbery.

2200 hour: foosball show down. who could ask for anything more?!

2300 hour: the trek home begins, a detour to a hawker for wings and a beer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You never put where you went to the bathroom.